Give her the right dress, so she can conquer the world – a phrase that best describes the iconic Kaempferia dress. Easy-going yet sophisticated, this kimono-cut dress is the most comfortable piece to have in your formal everyday wardrobe. The elegant drapes in the front run from the left-hand side diagonally from the waistline up towards the opposite side, creating a flattering effect. It is beautiful with knee-high boots, your favorite heels or sneakers. You can’t go wrong with this classic piece.
- Designed to be fitted at the hip with a loosely cut bodice
- Kimono cut with 3/4 sleeves
- Softly falling bodice
- Midi-length, falls below the knee
- The skirt is lined with stretchy viscose
- Made in Marimo atelier in Northern Europe
- Slightly glittering mid-weight stretchy viscose-blend
- Fabric: 71% viscose, 13% polyamide, 10% polyester, 6% metallic fiber
- Lining: 96% viscose, 4% elastane
- Delicate Dry Clean or delicate wash at 30 degrees Celsius (86 degrees Fahrenheit) and dry flat
- Please note, when worn the fabric can stretch slightly. When washed or dry cleaned it retakes its original shape.
Size and fit information:
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Model is 178 cm and is wearing a size 36
- We will contact you by email after we have received your order to specify the measurements.
- All our garments are produced on-demand, which means that we will produce the garment you ordered just for You.
- We kindly ask for a little patience, depending on the garment we will ship it out during the five workdays.
- Depending on the destination the delivery takes time about 4-5 workdays.
A capsule wardrobe is a practice of editing your wardrobe down to your favourite clothes according to the season. Also, shopping more wisely and sustainably. Marimo will help You build your dream wardrobe that represents You and your lifestyle!