LEIBNITZIA OLIVE PATTERN SILK DRESSRegular price 1.325,00€ Save -1.325,00€
This softly falling olive pattern summer dress is made of the finest luxury silk and is definitely one of our hit pieces. Anna Bey, the well-known and internationally renowned thought leader and instructor in the elite world, was wearing our Leibnitzia dress in emerald green when demonstrating office-appropriate outfits. This dress fills in all the requirements for a modest yet elegant dress - it has the perfect amount of coverage in all the right places, it is figure-flattering and it has this beautiful flowing motion to it because of a broad cut and a slit at the front! This dress is majestic, elegant, and perfect for modern elegant ladies. Enjoy the walks by the sea and dinners on the beach. Perfect to wear with sneakers for a more casual look and high heels for all those beautiful summer celebrations.
- Designed to be fitted at the waist with a loosely cut bodice
- A slit in the front
- Falls below the knee
- High-low hem
- Wear it with our handmade crystal belt (not included in the price)
- Concealed zip fastening, a crystal button fastening, and a hook at the back
- The bodice is lined with smooth silk
- The skirt is lined with viscose
- Made in Marimo atelier in Northern Europe
- Olive tree pattern silk jacquard
- Lightweight and non-stretchy fabric
- Fabric: 100% silk
- 1st lining (bodice): 92% silk, 8% elastane
- 2nd lining (skirt): 100% viscose
- Delicate dry clean
Size and fit information:
- Fits true to size, take your standard size
- Model is 177 cm and is wearing a size 36
- Product length shoulder to hem: 112cm on a flat surface
- This cut is perfect for all body types
- We will contact you by email after we have received your order to specify the measurements.
- All our garments are produced on-demand, which means that we will produce the garment you ordered just for You.
- We kindly ask for a little patience, depending on the garment we will ship it out during the five workdays.
- Depending on the destination the delivery takes time about 4-5 workdays.