Give her the right dress, so she can conquer the world – a phrase that best describes the iconic Kaempferia dress. Easy-going yet sophisticated, this kimono-cut dress is the most comfortable piece to have in your formal everyday wardrobe. The elegant drapes in the front run from the left-hand side diagonally from the waistline up towards the opposite side, creating a flattering effect. It is beautiful with knee-high boots, your favorite heels, or sneakers. Turn your day look into an elegant evening look by adding a back chain to the dress - it’s one of our favorite accessories that elevates your outfit and adds a little sparkle to every garment. You can’t go wrong with this classic piece.
- Designed to be fitted at the hip with a loosely cut bodice
- Kimono cut with 3/4 sleeves
- Softly falling bodice
- Midi-length, falls below the knee
- The skirt is lined with stretchy viscose
- Made in Marimo atelier in Northern Europe
- Slightly glittering mid-weight stretchy viscose-blend
- Fabric: 71% viscose, 13% polyamide, 10% polyester, 6% metallic fibre
- Lining: 96% viscose, 4% elastane
- Delicate Dry Clean or delicate wash at 30 degrees Celsius (86 degrees Fahrenheit) and dry flat
- Please note, when worn the fabric can stretch slightly. When washed or dry cleaned it retakes its original shape.
Size and fit information:
- Fits true to size, take your standard size
- Model is 178 cm and is wearing a size 36
- Product length shoulder to hem: 131cm on a flat surface & approx 116cm on the body
- This cut is perfect for pear, apple, rectangle, and hourglass body type
- We will contact you by email after we have received your order to specify the measurements.
- All our garments are produced on-demand, which means we will produce the garment you ordered just for You.
- We kindly ask for a little patience, depending on the garment we will ship it out during the five workdays.
- Depending on the destination the delivery takes time about 4-5 workdays.