FASHION ASSISTANT (position is filled)
Job location (on-site) - Müürivahe 17, Tallinn, Estonia
Job type - full-time
Start date - immediately
You’ll work closely with the CEO/designer as well as with other team members like the brand and marketing manager and atelier team.
You will be in charge of daily operations that everything runs smoothly, assisting tailors to fulfill the orders at the atelier, be in charge of production with fabrics and sewing, as well as office supplies, creating technical drawings and line sheets, helping to manage the social media accounts, managing online and offline boutique, packing and sending out orders, helping to organize photoshoots, client and team events.
This job is a wonderful starting point for a fashion enthusiast who wants to gain experience and work up.
Required language skills
- fluent in Estonian and English
- other languages are a bonus
We are looking for
- a person who is interested in the fashion field and has a fashion-based education, has an understanding of fashion marketing is a bonus;
- is active and with a positive mindset;
- not afraid to communicate in Estonian as well as in English, other languages are a bonus;
- You are able to see things in need of improvement and can find quick solutions to problems;
- is a good planner and organiser!
- working independently is not an issue for you;
- is a good team player;
- is good with using a computer, different programs (Adobe, Kaledo), and different apps, skill to create visual content is a bonus;
- managing well with stress in stressful situations;
We are offering
- international projects to get involved with and interesting professionals to work with;
- fashion business experience;
- routine free work;
- workplace at the most inspiring environment in Old Town Tallinn;
- team events;
- different fashion and marketing workshops, events;
- competitive salary;
- to grow with the brand and opportunity to work up.
IF THAT SOUNDS LIKE YOU, APPLY NOW!
Please send your CV in Estonian CV and why you want to work at Marimo to an email firstname.lastname@example.org