White broderie anglaise is a great look for spring and summer. It is light, airy, and very feminine. This intricate flower pattern broderie adds a touch of romance to this already dreamy top with bishop sleeves and a row of tiny fabric-covered buttons decorating the front. Not to mention, everyone knows peplum is the most figure-flattering cut for any woman to wear! You can easily put together a chic monochrome look with our matching pencil skirt or shorts and style it with a classic pair of heels for your dinner date night or wear it with one of our wide-leg pants or a pair of high-waisted jeans.
- Designed to be fitted at the waist
- V-neck in the front
- Fabric-covered buttons fastening at the front
- ¾ length bishop sleeves
- Bodice is lined with smooth silk
- Made in Marimo atelier in Northern Europe
- Lightweight broderie anglaise cotton-poplin
- Fabric: 100% cotton
- Lining: 95% silk, 5% elastane
- Delicate dry cleanSize and fit information:
- Fits true to size, take your standard size
- Model is 181 cm and is wearing a size 38
- Product length shoulder to hem: 58 cm on a flat surface & approx. the same on the body
- This cut is perfect for all body types
- We will contact you by email after we have received your order to specify the measurements.
- All our garments are produced on-demand, which means we will produce the garment you ordered just for You.
- We kindly ask for a little patience, depending on the garment we will ship it out during the seven workdays.